Tignes Val Claret is the ideal vacation resort for families or couples looking for total indulgence. At an altitude of 2,100 meters, Club Med Tignes Val Claret makes it a cinch to get on the slopes. End your adventurous day by retiring to the Club Med Spa by PAYOT and relaxing Turkish baths.
Enjoy the convenience of dining in Tignes Val Claret’s onsite restaurant:
The Champagny offers a colorful, contemporary experience with friendly, relaxed service. The buffet provides a large selection of dishes throughout the day. The freshly cooked food has an international influence but you'll also find some fabulous French cuisine. Start the day with a hearty breakfast, share your skiing stories at lunch, and unwind over a leisurely dinner at the end of the day.
Spacious, comfortable lounges and cozy fireplaces await you in the Main bar, which offers the perfect lunchtime interlude after a morning gliding down the slopes of the Espace Killy. Get a soft drink for the kids and something comforting for yourself before heading back to the slopes.
With the benefit of over 40 years' Club Med experience behind it, our Resort provides innovative clubs for children and teenagers:
- Dedicated areas specifically designed for their needs, and equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
- G.O®s with a passion for their job*
- Skiing or snowboard lessons given by professional ski instructors, creative activities and games for the different age groups
- Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day's skiing, and respect the children's desires and sleeping patterns
For information: the children's clubs are open all week, except Sundays.
*In France, G.O®s with a BAFA (State diploma for youth group leaders) or childcare qualification, depending on the age of the children; in other countries, an equivalent local diploma or relevant experience.
Included Activities: Skiing/Snowboarding, Club Med Fitness, Snowsports Program, Pilates and Sledding.
Less than 250 yards from lifts
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Club Med Tignes Val Claret
Rue du Val Claret , Tignes, FR 73320
Trip Cancellation Policy
- A $100.00 per person change fee will be assessed per change on any deposited reservation.
- Client will pay for any actual penalties assessed or rate changes incurred by the lodging, airline or other vendors.
- Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to arrival will be assessed $100.00 per person plus any fees and/or penalties assessed by the Lodging establishment and other vendors.
- If notice of cancellation is received 30 days or less prior to arrival, package is non-refundable. There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- No show, no refund.
- If purchasing airline tickets through us, they will be non-refundable once ticketed as mandated by the airlines.
Terms and Conditions
- These prices are in U.S. Dollars and were accurate when this quote was delivered; however, prices change over time. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received from us. Final price is subject to any changes in governmental tax rates, airline fuel surcharges or guest service taxes imposed by suppliers. Any such additional charges will be added to the final price and are the responsibility of the client.
- Photos and descriptions are representative of the property in general. Interior finishes and furnishings may may vary by room and unit type.
- Click on this link to view the Privacy Statement