Things to do in Engelberg Titlis
Engelberg Titlis is an excellent destination for those who'd like plenty of off-mountain options. Engleberg Titlis has more than enough outdoor activities, as well some family-friendly and cultural attractions. Here are some top experiences:
- Gliding around the resort's five cross-country ski routes.
- Zooming down a two-plus-mile-long toboggan run.
- Snowshoeing through gorgeous snow-covered Alpine meadows.
- Winter hiking on miles of high-mountain trails.
- Whizzing down the resort's snow tubing hill.
- Experiencing the exhilarating Titlis Cliff Walk, the world’s highest suspension bridge.
- Touring the Benedictine Monastery.
- Hanging out in the ultra-cool Igloo Village, located in the Trubsee area, which is als one of the most unique places to grab an après-ski drink.